Passport Renewal > 이민뉴스

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색



Passport Renewal

페이지 정보

작성자 장미 댓글 0건 조회 295회 작성일 15-06-01 03:41


*** Application for Passport: DS-11 ***

You must use this form if:

1. You have never had a U.S. passport or
2. You are under age 16 or
3. Your most recent passport was issued more than 15 years ago or
4. Your most recent passport was lost or stolen. 
   (If you are applying because your most recent, valid passport was lost or stolen)

* If you would like to fill out the DS-11 form online and print it to submit 
   to an Acceptance Facility or Passport Agency, click here

If you would like to print out a blank DS-11 form, click here. 

* If you are overseas and need to apply for or renew your U.S. passport.

Tips for Americans Residing Abroad  

All information about Passport


등록된 댓글이 없습니다.