페이지 정보작성자 LABYS 댓글 0건 조회 1,795회 작성일 11-06-24 10:08
Before you launch a major home project, make sure your contract includes the following:
- The contractor's name, address, phone, and license number, if required.
- The payment schedule for the contractor, subcontractors and suppliers.
- An estimated start and completion date.
- The contractor's obligation to obtain all permits.
- How change orders will be handled.
- A detailed list of all materials including color, model, size and brand name.
- Warranties covering materials and workmanship.
- A "broom clause." It makes the contractor responsible for all clean-up, including spills and stains.
When the job is done, don't make final payment until you check that:
- All work meets the standards spelled out in the contract.
- You have proof that all subcontractors and suppliers have been paid.
- The job site has been cleared of excess materials, tools and equipment.
- You have inspected and approved the completed work.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.